- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- LATEX-FREE & POWDER-FREE: our vinyl gloves contain no natural rubber latex and are manufactured without powder – a safe solution for those affected by common glove allergies and sensitivities
- FEATURES: synmax vinyl has a smooth finish for greater tactile feedback and is the right thickness for most uses – fingers are 0. 09mm thick and palms are 0. 07mm thick
- BULK QUANTITY: conveniently packaged to reduce storage space while ensuring a supply is always on hand – 100 disposable gloves per box and 10 boxes per case. 1000 pcs in total
- MULTIPLE USES: also great for use in a lab, kitchen, shop, or around the house – it protects, cleans, grips, and works as hard as you do
Basic Medical’s non-sterile synmax vinyl exam gloves were made for doctors but are great for many applications. The ambidextrous design fits either hand and there are four sizes available, each packaged in color-coded boxes for easy identification. Basic Medical provides factory-direct vinyl and synthetic medical examination gloves with a strong focus on our own manufacturing of powder-free vinyl gloves. For nearly 30 years, we’ve grown by providing simple and valuable solutions for the healthcare industry. We are committed to providing the medical, safety, first aid, dental and food-service industries with a wide assortment of disposable products such as non-woven protective garments, face masks, hot and cold therapy products, and electrodes.