- Includes (1) 2.75 oz (6 cube) pack of the each of the following scents: Guava & Vanilla, Moonlight Breeze Woodland Embrace & Gain Original
- Eliminate lingering household odors with a scented wax melt air freshener
- Break off one or two wax melts and place into a wax warmer
- Perfect for removing odors in bedrooms, living rooms, or anywhere else you want to freshen up
- Wax melts are great for hours of flameless freshness all around your home
From the manufacturer
Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener
Is it laundry day? Because it sure smells like it. The sweet, springtime scent of Febreze Wax Melts Downy April Fresh will greet you and your guests happily at the door. Just break apart a wax melt and start eliminating odors with the soft fragrance of Downy.
How to use
Break off one or two wax melts, and place into a wax warmer (our wax melts are compatible with any electric, lightbulb, or tea-light warmer).
Where to use
Use anywhere you want a big, bold, almost unstoppable scent—your bedroom, living room, kitchen—any space in your home, really. Just treat it like you would a candle. And make sure you turn off your warmer when it’s done.
When to use
These scented cubes provide hours of powerful must-sniff fragrance to freshen any part of your home. Why not invite a few guests over and enjoy the freshness together?
Melt the day away with Febreze Wax Melts. Each wax melt air freshener eliminates household odors with a fresh scent. They’re perfect for around-the-house use, from bedrooms to living rooms, all the way to your favorite reading nook. So freshen up with some flameless odor elimination that’s compatible with any wax warmer: simply break off one or two melts and place into a wax warmer for hours of freshness. Wanna get fancy with it? Try mixing and matching wax melts to create your own home scent. And Pro tip: just as you blow out a candle when you’re done, don’t forget to turn the warmer off. But if you want to take the fresh scent of Febreze with you when you go. Grab a Febreze CAR vent clip before you hit the road.