- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- All of our products will have an updated look in coming months. You may continue to see previous packaging, or a mix of new and old, as we sell through our inventory. Rest assured that they both contain the same high-quality gloves. Gloveworks Clear Vinyl Industrial Gloves are constructed from 3-mil polyvinyl chloride (PVC). They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to cuff.
- Clear vinyl gloves are good for food service, janitorial, beauty & salon, and other light industrial applications. Economical for tasks requiring frequent glove changes.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber.
- Gloveworks delivers a comprehensive lineup of industrial- and exam-grade gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex.
- Gloveworks Clear Vinyl Industrial Gloves offer a comfortable fit, good tactile sensitivity and, at 3 mils thick, dependable resistance to cleaning solutions. Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It’s less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps eliminate allergic reactions to latex protein. The gloves can help prevent cross contamination in food operations. A low-cost solution for applications requiring frequent glove changes, including jan/san, plumbing, and beauty & salon, they also provide countless uses at home, in food prep, cleaning, painting, pet care, and more.
Gloveworks 3 mil clear vinyl gloves have a comfortable fit, high tactile sensitivity, resistance to common chemicals and cleaning solutions while also being economical enough for applications that warrant frequent glove changes.
These high-value vinyl gloves are just what you’ve been looking for. They are well-suited for janitorial, food handling, nail & beauty, and numerous other uses.
Latex and powder free, they are sized S to XL and sold 100 per box, 10 boxes per case.
- 3 Mil
- Industrial Grade
- Latex and Powder Free
- Polymer Coated
- Single Use Only
Disposable Glove Basics:
Vinyl gloves are made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Normally rigid, it is mixed with a plasticizer to make it flexible for molding into gloves.
Unlike nitrile or latex, vinyl gloves have a loose, comfortable fit and a smooth finish. They eliminate concerns about latex allergies.
These are versatile light-duty gloves. There are hundreds of applications on the job and around the house, from the kitchen to the garage to the yard and everywhere in between.
|GLOVEWORKS Clear Vinyl Industrial Gloves||GLOVEWORKS Blue Vinyl Gloves||GLOVEWORKS Vinyl Industrial Gloves||X3 Vinyl Industrial Gloves||GLOVEWORKS Vinyl Gloves|
|Mil Thickness||3 mil||3 mil||3 mil||3 mil||3 mil|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches||9 1/2 Inches||9 1/2 Inches||9 1/2 Inches||9 1/2 Inches|
|Finish||Polymer Coated||Polymer Coated||Polymer Coated||Polymer Coated||Powdered|