- REUSABLE MOP PADS: Stop throwing your money away on disposable mop pads you have to toss after each use! Save money with these washable pads that you can use again and again.
- HOW TO USE: These soft microfiber mop pads fit easily onto most standard dry and wet mop heads. Designed with 2 adjustable fabric straps, and they can be removed quickly without mess.
- CLEAN ANY SURFACE: The thick microfiber pad picks up dust and pet hair with ease and is extra absorbent for light spills.
- NON-ABRASIVE: The super-soft microfiber fabric won’t scratch up your hardwood floors, vinyl, or ceramic tile, making it perfect for use in every room of your house.
- PRODUCT CARE: To keep your replacement pads in great shape, wash them after every use in a machine-safe mesh bag to catch fiber and debris, then air dry completely before next use.
Size:2 Count (Pack of 1)
Disposable mop pads can seem convenient, but they actually cost you money every time you clean. With these reusable dust and mopping pads, there’s no need to waste money or make more trash. Get a set of 2 washable mop pads, designed to fit all of the best-selling standard mop heads, including dry and wet jet mops. With 2 adjustable tabs, the reusable dust pads attach on strongly and securely to most sizes and stay on while you’re cleaning. Then, simply detach and throw in the washing machine to get a completely clean pad. These soft microfiber mop heads are great for dry dusting. In addition to being super absorbent for light spills, they also grab and catch pet hair, dust, allergens, and other dirt from hardwood floors. They’re soft enough that you can use them on any surface safely, from wood to metal to ceramic tile and vinyl. Each microfiber pad is good for up to 100 washes and with two, you’ve always got one clean and ready for whatever mess life throws at you.
Each of these reusable pads is designed to fit most standard brand disposable mops, including Swiffer Dry and Swiffer Wet Jet mop. Use as a dry duster for hardwood, vinyl, or ceramic floors or as a wet mop for light spills. When done, simply detach and wash in your washing machine, then let air dry completely before next use. It’s a practical, sustainable way to get the convenience of a disposable mop without the cost or waste. We recommend washing your reusable mop pad in a mesh washing machine bag to catch any pet hair or debris left on your mop pad from tidying up. Clean smart and clean happy!